PROBLEM SOLVED: Putty at windows - New host key to commit

Everything about Control-M agents installation or setup.
gen619
Nouveau
Nouveau

PROBLEM SOLVED: Putty at windows - New host key to commit

Post by gen619 » 01 Jul 2009 8:59

Hello together,

we have a small problem. We have a controlM agent 6.4.0.1 running at a windows machine and we want just copy one file from this windows machine to a linux machine.
For this job we use pscp from putty to tranfer the file.
Our problem is at first connect to linux machine, we must type a "y" to commit host key transfer, after this this key will be cached an the connection/tranfer will work.

We executed this Job as Domain Administrator and local Administrator user at Windows machine and commited once host key transfer and the file transfer script works.
When we execute this script direct at ControlM Agents machine then it always works, when we execute this script over ControlM then we see in log that script is wating for host key transfer commit. It looks like a new/another user will execute this file transfer script at first time.

Thanks in advance

Br.
Hans
Last edited by gen619 on 01 Jul 2009 10:33, edited 2 times in total.

GNappo
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by GNappo » 01 Jul 2009 10:24

Hi Gen,

when you launch the ftp command on Control-M Agent Server, you do it as user you have used to log on the Server.

When you launch the command through a Job, you must defined the field "OWNER" in "General" Tag. The owner is the user who run the job on Control-M Agent

Best Regards

Giuseppe

ps better way to do FTP is through Control-M CM for AFT

gen619
Nouveau
Nouveau

Problem solved!: Putty at windows new host key to commit

Post by gen619 » 01 Jul 2009 10:30

Thanks for answer,

I found a solution for my problem.

I must change running Windows ControM-Agent service from System to - in my case - domain Administrator. Then scripts that run successful localy run with controlM too.

Best Regard.
Hans