Starting and Stopping a job

All questions about Control-M jobs definitions
cpnat
Nouveau
Nouveau

Starting and Stopping a job

Post by cpnat » 16 Oct 2007 6:25

I need to know if there is any way to have a job start at a certain time and stop at a certain time every day. I know you can submit a job at a certain time. I need to submit it and then stop it after a few hours.

philmalmaison
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by philmalmaison » 17 Oct 2007 9:19

is your job to be kill ? what is a stop for you.

cpnat
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by cpnat » 17 Oct 2007 4:11

I need it to start on its own and stop on its own too. then start up again the next day and stop at a certain time. basically monday through friday i need a job to start at 7 in the morning and stop around 10 pm then start back up at 7 the next morning and stop at 10 pm and so on. thanks for your help!

Walty
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by Walty » 18 Oct 2007 11:33

What criteria are used for scheduling this job from 07h00 until 22h00 :
Cyclic, conditions, time, resources ?

How many executions per day for this job ?

Walty

philmalmaison
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by philmalmaison » 18 Oct 2007 1:34

so use the FROM and UNTIL parameters in the definition job, if you have more than one range of time do another job
(i mean i job from 700 to 1000 and from 1200 to 1800 for example)
regards
philmalmaison :arrow:

cpnat
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by cpnat » 18 Oct 2007 3:43

thanks

greenjoin
Nouveau
Nouveau

Battery trickle chargers are extremely uncomplicated

Post by greenjoin » 03 Dec 2012 12:36

Trickle gel battery charging works inside a simple way. Trickle chargers have the energy originating from a source, for example, electricity. You plug a trickle charger onto a power outlet after which connect it to the batteries. The trickle charger, then, converts the electricity to electricity could be kept in the batteries. The 12v agm battery slowly obtain energy through the chargers, thereby minimizing the chances of causing destruction of them. A sensational scene to concern yourself with the batteries smoldering because of overheating, for the reason that batteries can handle the flow of one's.

Trickle chargers have got battery regulators that make sure batteries will not get overcharged and possible get damaged. It tries to make the recharge rate and discharge rate of about one, so the battery will hold its charge status without getting ruined.

Battery trickle chargers are extremely uncomplicated to operate. They often include things like a box the spot that the controls and indicators can be found, a cable that's for being plugged for an socket, and battery clamps. The clamps are to be clipped to the battery. Before charging the batteries using trickle chargers, make without doubt you could have set the correct quantity of amperes and volts about the chargers first. Additionally, so that you can plug the chargers to a source, one must confirm the controls first and make sure the charger is fired up.

They're anything that you have to know about 12v solar battery trickle chargers. Besides being an easy task to operate, they provide lots of advantages that some battery chargers do not. For those who have a motor vehicle that is definitely utilized just once 7 days, it's advisable that you apply trickle chargers because of its deep cycle battery.

relgycandy
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by relgycandy » 16 Feb 2013 7:53

:D :D