precedencia de JOBS diarios

All questions about Control-M jobs definitions
juan_M
Nouveau
Nouveau

precedencia de JOBS diarios

Post by juan_M » 21 May 2013 6:16

Hello friends,

I'm new to the Forum, I work with Control M managing jobs of DTS in SQL and the agenda of PowerCenter load workflow.
I have problems with the execution of the workflow JOBS, these jobs are sorted daily in control M.
On Friday afternoon make backup of bases where the JOBS impact workflow, to avoid problems of blocking while the backup is performed are lowered resources of executions in the JOBS M control workflow so that they are not executed.
I commented that the JOBS workflow possess a Maxwait = 1, resources lower the hours of 6 pm and get up at 8 am on Saturday, here is when the problem, appears to raise the resources of executions in control M, I find the jobs workflow that were ordered on day Friday with the JOBS Sabbath day workflow. or two JOBS nearly the same workflow, with the only difference in the order date, these jobs are run at the same time, where one concludes with OK and the other ended NOTOK.
question:

It is possible to control M, that at the time of raising the resources of executions, first run the JOBS workflow that I ordered the day Friday and then running the JOBS workflow that I ordered on Saturday?

I apologize if I wasn't clear.
Thanks a lot.
Best regards

th_alejandro
Nouveau
Nouveau

Hola Juan

Post by th_alejandro » 23 May 2013 8:54

Hola Juan, en Control-M probaste definir la prioridad ?