AFT Configuration Manager Plugin?

Everything about Control-M Control Modules
JoPoCME
Nouveau
Nouveau

AFT Configuration Manager Plugin?

Post by JoPoCME » 21 Jul 2009 4:03

I just recently found out about this plugin after reading through one of the FixPack notes. I've found very little information on how to implement this. I've installed the client plugin already and I've run the ctmgetcm utility to get (what I suppose) is the accounts that we have already defined by using the module. In Tools menu category of the configuration manager the plugin is visible but the options within are grayed out and inaccessible.

Like I said, I have not been able to find any detailed information of the implementation of this plugin so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to restart anything or if there is anything I'm missing.

Also, I have found that there is also a plugin for configuration manager for SAP which I will later try to find out the purpose of. Any info you can provide on this would be greatly appreciated as well.

JoPoCME
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by JoPoCME » 21 Jul 2009 6:19

Ok, it was a stupid mistake I was making... you have to select the agent in the configuration manager and right-click. I'm still having an issue in our test environment because we have two agents installed on one server and the plugin seems to only recognize one.