total controlm jobs

A lot of scripts ans example to extract information from Control-M tools.
tokang
Nouveau
Nouveau

total controlm jobs

Post by tokang » 03 Nov 2009 7:34

Hi,

How do I check how many jobs are running in our controlm server (for licensing renewal). We have ControlM 6.1.03.

Thanks,

philmalmaison
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by philmalmaison » 04 Nov 2009 10:49

what is interresting is the number of job in AJF after the new day procedure.

do a select (count) jobno from CMR_AJF just after new day procedure

regards
philmalmaison

th_alejandro
Nouveau
Nouveau

Make a Excel List

Post by th_alejandro » 04 Nov 2009 11:02

I make documentation of each job in a database, so, i use SQL to check consistency between my documentation database and ctm database. For licensing, you have to count with cyclic jobs that run in you batch window. Remenber that you can have weekly or monthly jobs that in a particular query you can't see for the day and later appears when it runs. :roll:

jazrgz
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by jazrgz » 05 Nov 2009 5:56

What I do, in order to know the amount of jobs existing on our Production environmet is loggin in to the Control-m Desktop, load all exisitng tables and once all jobs are there, the desktop itself will show you the amount of jobs loaded (on my account, all jobs existing on the production environment are active jobs, they will run at least once in the year and we have some on deman jobs that only run when requested and even if they may not be requested all through the year, we still consider them as active production jobs).

markf
Nouveau
Nouveau

Post by markf » 11 Nov 2009 9:24

A simple quick way is to right-click on the Data Centre icon and select 'status summary' and you'll see the number of jobs that have run today.