It is currently 25 Nov 2017 8:53

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2012 2:24 
Nouveau
Nouveau

Hi All,

I'm changing my statistics from the default of 20 to 31. It's in the RUNINF_PURGE_LIMIT Parm. The refresh type is recycle. What actually needs to be recycled, the Control-M Server? If I do recycle, can jobs still be executing?

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2012 8:17 
Nouveau
Nouveau

Yes, is a parameter write in the config.dat so you must recycle the control-M server component (stop and up).
When you stop the server the gateway disconnect and then, when the server is up, gateway reconnect and download (refresh in em gui needed).

You have a time during the stop and restart that you dont schedule and in the "archived view point" two "old nets" builded; but all still works correctly without problems in scheduling.

However choose a time window in which there are few or no jobs in executing state.

Regards