It is currently 21 Oct 2018 1:58


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2013 10:13 
Offline
Nouveau
Nouveau
User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2013 12:00
Posts: 2
Hi all, glad to see there are a forum about Control-M running on :)

I have an issue with Control-M for Databases, i can configure the account, select it in the module (in the job definition), can select the the Schema, but when I click the tab to load the stored procedures from database i get this error:

===============================================================================================
---------------------------
Control-M/Desktop (Default)
---------------------------
Request rejected by Data Center
CTM5311 ERROR PROCESSING XML REQUEST. CONTROL-M for Databases: DB0001 = com.bmc.ctm.cmsql.exception.CmSqlException: CON

---------------------------
Aceptar
---------------------------
===============================================================================================

the weird thing is, if I write the procedure name in the Box and run my job, it runs. :lol:

anyone have any idea?

thanks. :roll:


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Jun 2013 12:39 
Offline
Nouveau
Nouveau
User avatar

Joined: 19 Apr 2013 12:00
Posts: 11
Hi jParra

Did you select the correct Node ID for the job?

If you are using Windows, the Control-M/Agent Windows service must be set to "logon as" a specific admin user?

Is the above admin user's User rights set correctly in Local security policies?
"Act as part of the operating system"
"Adjust memory quotas for a process"
"log on as a batch job"
"log on as service"
"Replace a process level token"

Our Control-M environment is completely Windows based.
These were some of the changes we had to make to sort out the errors we got.

Not sure if in some way it also applies to Unix and Linux.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Jun 2013 3:54 
Offline
Nouveau
Nouveau
User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2013 12:00
Posts: 2
Hi wer230518

I have to chose the Node ID in order to get the configured account for the server.

I've installed the module in another server and it works perfectly, there is just one notable thing that maybe the reason of the problem, the oracle version in the server presenting the problem is 8i and the server that works perfectly is 9i..

is just a guessing but I think the problem is because this module works for Oracle version 9, 10 and 11. well these are the visible ones in the account configuration.

regards.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC+02:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
The site created by Franck YOT. Images, logo, content and trademarks about Control-M products are property of BMC Software.
All the comments are property of their posters. Images, logo, content and design are © copyright by Scheduler-Usage.com. All Rights Reserved