It is currently 30 Mar 2017 8:57

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2016 9:50 
Nouveau
Nouveau

Hello,

I'm trying to create a viewpoint to see all jobs that have been running for more than 2 hours. The problem is that I don't even know how to get the runtime. The closest I got was by using a filter with:

Job Status = Executing
Average Runtime > 02:00:00

But unlike the alerts where "average runtime" means "current runtime", this one actually really means "average runtime" so I see jobs that historically run for more than 2 hours.

Thanks.

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2016 3:15 
Nouveau
Nouveau

In my tries to get this working I started using the "Start Time" field.

Job Status = Executing
Start Time < 20160305220000

This shows all jobs that started before 22:00 (jobs that have been running for more than 2 hours).

Unfortunately as you know it is not dynamic so I would need to change the filter every time I want to use it.

So I tried using the system variables but I can't get a similar example as above to work by using this:

Job Status = Executing
Start Time < %%$DATE.%%TIME

DATE should equal to 20160306 and TIME should equal to 001300 so the whole thing should be 20160306001300. With that I should see ALL jobs that started before NOW (so pretty much all jobs) but the display is empty!

I'm trying to get that working first so I can use it to substract 2 hours and get my result.