It is currently 16 Dec 2017 2:17

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2006 2:47 
Nouveau
Nouveau

I have an issue I am trying to work through. I have my Control-m set to start a new day of processing at 7:00am. However there are times where I find out after 7am that a job did not run correctly. After solving the issue, usually a file name issue, etc, I want to be able to rerun the job - from yesterday. Alot of the file names I use have a date in them. For example filename0916 would be for Sept 16th. My ctmfw jobs are looking for /filename%%OMONTH.%%ODAY. So simply running todays job would not move yesterdays file, furthermore it would complete todays job and keep it from executing.

Any ideas would be helpfull.

Thanks in advance

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Sep 2006 11:31 
Nouveau
Nouveau

Hi,

Instead to use %%OMONTH or %%ODATE variables, if you want to test you file through system date you could use %%MONTH or %%DATE.

example : filename%%MONTH.%%DAY

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2006 2:27 
Nouveau
Nouveau

You can change jobs' "Maxwait" settings on the execution tag of the job editing form. This sets the maximum number of days that the job can wait to be executed after its original scheduling date has passed.

Hope this helps.