We are facing a strange thing with BIM and we need your help if possible:
We were testing BIM a couple of days ago for the following requirement:
1. Job1 Runs on 7:00 AM waiting for overnight jobs as IN CONDITION.
2. Job2 runs at 7:30 waiting for job1 which starts at 7:00
Job3 runs at 16:00 waiting for Job2 as In condition
3. If job2 finishes before 14:00 everything is fine.
4. If job2 exceeds 14:00 then service is delayed force Okay Job3
What we have tested:
1. Created a BIM job with IN condition of Job2 waiting on service if delayed after 14:10 then force ok Job3.
2. Created another BIM with IN condition of JOB 1 just to monitor it.
Result of Testing:
1. If Job1 and Job2 starts on their usual time but Job2 gets delayed more than 14:00 then Job3 gets forced Okay as required.
2. If Job1 or Job2 gets ordered with held or waiting for confirmation state Job3 immidiatly gets forced okay by BIM even before 14:10(At order time of midnight)
3. If Job1 or Job2 gets delayed 30 minutes than their usual starts by 8:00 AM BIM will force okay Job3.
We need to fix the yellow statement above and ensure that Job3 gets forced okay only by 14:10 not before that baring in mind that job statistics are out of question because Job2 in specific sometimes takes 1 minute and sometimes takes 19 hours to finish.